Wednesday, November 11, 2009

Post 200!@#11/11/09

I really did not plan this, ok i sort of did, I decided to do one extra post today, but it's still pretty amazing for me. I have just written my 200th post on the 11th of the 11th month. I think I have been blogging for quite a  while now, and I think I should do this post on the important side. No, not the David Ngog dive, I mean even he admitted it wasn't a foul, sort of fair play. I am gonna say, if you didn't respect the dead who gave themselves up for freedom today, you're  really quite selfish. Although I'm also gonna be a bit selfish here, advertising my blog page. Just be a fan, I don't really care if you actually like it or not.  And to top this blog post off, my sister has really got me addicted to Singapore Chinese dramas, I mean I don't usually watch them, some are boring. But if you have to chance to watch one called "Dream-Catchers"(No Copyright intended) and you happen to know how to read or say Chinese, you should definitely watch it! 200!

No comments:

Post a Comment

TGFG Bowling