Monday, November 30, 2009

Just Writing...

I know I haven't been writing for a while already, so I'm writing this as a kind of extra after my longest post that I also wrote today. The topic I am going to go into in this post are the NEW MOON Spoofs. I know that nearly all the girls in the world love New Moon, but I always see the lighter side of things. Spoofs!


The other thing I wanted to write about was what I was so HAPPY about! Liverpool have finally won, against local rivals Everton! I'm just so ecstatic about it, I mean it's not everyday that I see Liverpool win. Good week, good week.
Last thing I wanted to write about is I have no more tution! No more piano or anything. The big move is creeping slowly towards me. Two weeks! Looking at the house for the first time on Friday(I think).

No comments:

Post a Comment

TGFG Bowling