Monday, November 30, 2009

2012

Just a few days ago, my sister's friend slept over at my house and it was a really funny night for me! First, we watched Jennifer's Body(not the funny bit, although we STILL laugh about Chip) and after that came the funny bit, when I was going to sleep, they suddenly rampaged into my room with bosters and pillows in hand and started whacking me. As revenge, I took out this Air Guitar that I had an switched on a really long song. And as their revenge they out the air guitar outside my door and opened "Just Dance" on the iPod in my bathroom. The funniest bit was when Li Xuan's Friend(Jasmine) put the air guitar onto a pram and switched on a new song. Now you must be wondering "Why in the world is this post title 2012" when there is NOTHING about 2012, ... yet. The next day, my sister and Jasmine were about to watch New Moon and 2012 when their friend called to say she couldn't wach 2012 with them. And since I wanted to watch 2012 anyway, I jjust went for the movie, after a game of blwling. My highest score in a while, a 136. Last game was terrible though. I'm completely losing the point of why I'm writing this again. 2012 was very good in my opinion, and I loved Charlie, the hobo. It's an amazing film, I have to say. But finding dinner was REALLY troublesome. We had to call my parents just so they can bring us somewhere else for dinner. How about that for a weekend?

No comments:

Post a Comment

TGFG Bowling