Tuesday, October 20, 2009

More Than 1 Notre Dame Is Enough: Day 2

Vietnam is just unfolding itself more and more each day, the traffic is just crazy! Had Vietnamise fried rice for breakfast, still prefer the Kuantan type, though. Had to take a tour bus, travelling around Vietnam. First, we went to this pretty cool museum, I really loved the war bits because it's so cool how they make the figurines, and do those awesome backgrounds using clay, it looks really cool! Next we went to the Notre Dam of Vietnam, who knew that there was an exact replica of it in Vietnam? I didn't! It's completely similar, even inside, trust me I have been to France. We then went to some temple to just check out the culture of Vietnam. Had buffet lunch for, I guess lunch. Quite nice spread they had. I think that me and my family are gonna head off to the Vietnam war sites and camps, quite excited if you ask me.

No comments:

Post a Comment

TGFG Bowling