Wednesday, October 28, 2009

It's nice to be back

It's really nice to be back, after my blog series, Boy In Vietnam. I have to admit that the ending I left you guys with wasn't the ending, there was SO much more! The trip back to Kuala Lumpur was maddening! It was as shaky as ever, I felt like I was going to die at moments(a lot of moments!). The journey back was pretty usual, nothing really interesting to say,
I watched the awesome Liverpool match against Manchester United, it was a thriller! 2-0! Torres scoring! Gotta stop using exclamation marks! I think "Thriller" also builds up to what I am going to say next, the Michael Jackson "This is it" movie is out! If you guys get a chance to see it, or if you've already seen it, comment on this post, I really wanna know how was the movie.

No comments:

Post a Comment

TGFG Bowling