Saturday, October 17, 2009

Aaron and The Really Tough Looking Security Guard

Yesterday, me and a few friends went down to the beach, something like a farewell to me and my sister, and we had an amazing time, first we went to some BWIDKBATGK(Beach where I don't know, but all the gangsters know). We were just basically running for absolutely no reason! We walked around a few beaches, got some grub from McDonald's and KFC, ate at the beach. We kept throwing sand at each other, especially Aaron, with his stick. When we were just cooling down, me and Aaron decided it would be awesome to sit on the tree, Aaron then tried to go down IASW(In a Stylo Way). A branch fell and he fell back first. It caused a big rackus and a security guard came. The security guard asked a few questions, and we kept laughing throughout them. It was a phenomenal(hell of a day) day. Basically a hell of a day, day.!

No comments:

Post a Comment

TGFG Bowling