Friday, February 19, 2010

My First Game Of Pool!

Hello readers, (if there are any) I had a rather awesome day today. I played 6 games of bowling in the afternoon first. I had rather decent score, although highest score today was a just decent 134. My family and I were at Sunway Pyramid today and I have to admit it is quite a big mall. At night, I had dinner with my dad's colleague's family. We had a pretty satisfying dinner, and after that we went to the Cafe/ Club/ Bar and played some Pool! This was the first time that I had actually tried to properly pick it up. Most of the time, I just picked up the stick (yes, my vocab on pool is still ridiculous) and just hit the cue ball (I did learn something :) ) with no real effort or anything. I think I learned the ropes pretty well since it was just my first day really playing pool. It was quite an awesome time. Also a happy day today because Liverpool won Unirea Urzeceni in their first Europa League/Cup match. Even more satisfying was that a promising youngster, Dani Pacheco provided the assist for his former youth team buddy Ngog to score. Using facebook, twitter, all that right now and really mad that one of my favourite online game is undergoing maintainance just when I want to play it. The holiday's been really good. Went back to Kuantan and visited family and got some Ang Pow! Didn't bump into any old school mates, which was a bit disappointing. Going back to school on Monday and gotta make a new passport soon.

Posting Hopefully(I Hope You Hope too) soon,
LMNOP

No comments:

Post a Comment

TGFG Bowling