Tuesday, February 2, 2010

Life's Just Different

It's been a rather long time since I have posted on my blog, ad boy has my life changed. I am still getting lost in my new school and it is kinda ridiculously big. Met the awesomest of people and some of the most talented soccer players I have ever seen. Life here is different, but I am really getting used to it. My god some people are just ridiculously funny here! Got some strange subjects I would have never gotten in Kuantan. You got the Biology, Chemistry and Physics for starters, and then I've got Drama, a much better PE and a million percent better ICT lessons. My god, I love the cafeteria here, from Burritos, to the mixed rice and then the drinks stands. Just so good! Liverpool have signed someone, I believe he's a right back, and I hope he will shore up the defence. Go, Torsidis!
Life's Different,
LMNOP

No comments:

Post a Comment

TGFG Bowling