Monday, February 22, 2010

FIFA 10's Awesome!

I have to tell my cousin, Fernando Chow (name is kept private) that he was spot on about FIFA Online 2 Being awesome, because I have just tried out the online edition of FIFA 10 and it is out of this world. XBOX Live has FINALLY come through for me and it is making my life SOOO much simpler, I mean I can just update the transfers from the real world in 10 seconds, that used to take 4 hours! Other than that, it also works for other games life Project Gotham Racing, but I have to level up all my accounts again because of a complication.

School was a long and boring day today, I mean Maths and languages aren't exactly the most exciting prospect in the world. Have homework dumped on me really quickly and life is definitely not getting any easier. I wish everything would just slow down for a second.

No comments:

Post a Comment

TGFG Bowling