Friday, December 4, 2009

The Next World Cup's Gonna Be Interesting


I am a great/big supporter for Spain for the upcoming World Cup in South Africa and was quite ecstatic when I heard about the draw. Switzerland, Honduras and Chile doesn't sound that hard. Brazil's group has been labeled the group of death, in a group with Portugal, Ivory Coast and North Korea as well. England have been dealt arguably the easiest draw, with US being the posible threat, in a group that also comprises of Algeria and Slovenia, the rest is here for you guys to see.


I have also just seen my new house recently, it's really good, and I have a feeling I'm gonna love the place. No real complaints. Especially with the lighting. the lighting is absolutely phenomenal. Lots of different shapes and sizes!

No comments:

Post a Comment

TGFG Bowling