Wednesday, December 2, 2009

Just A Matter Of Two Weeks

My family's move is just two weeks away, and it's going to be absolutely different. From quiet town to a crazy city, not an easy transition. I'm going to miss all my friends, my house, basically everything in Kuantan has been an absolutely amazing experience for me. It's a phase of my life I will never forget. I have been used to that, with me changing schools three times in three years a few years back.(If Kindergarden counts) I really like where I stand now, with friends, relaxation and a lot of local food which I love, but even I know that I need a new challenge, but this one might be to tough for me in the end...
*********************************************
I really love the books that Anthony Horowitz writes now. His stories are gripping, cool and action packed. I absolutely LOVE his Alex Rider series. It's one of those books that I actually WANT to read, which is not so regular for me.
*********************************************
School's going on fine, but since it is one of my last weeks here, I will bring you up to speed if you didn't know. I study in Garden International School Kuantan. It's a really small school, but you'll be surprised to see how school works. There are only 50+ Students and 2 year groups would be grouped together. I really just love this school!

No comments:

Post a Comment

TGFG Bowling